Monday, November 29, 2010

November 28, 2010 - 12km

So if you've read, my running experience has been interesting what with me getting lost, falling etc. This run...nothing! Other than the beautiful scenery and the rare other runner, it was great. I ran over to Lake Johnson, which I now know is less than a km away!

View from the path:
12kms today, which is far less than the intended 18km taper run, but since everyone told me to take it easy after last weeks fall, I did. So with a little trepidation on the down hills, I took to the paths around the lake. GOD DAMN HILLS! But I got it done and I only walked one of them.

The Music:
Take is for Granted - Ill Scarlett
Take a Look Around - Limp Bizkit
Armageddon It - Def Leppard
Paparazzi - Lady GaGa
Oh, The Boss Is Coming - ARkells
In the End - Linkin Park
Stronger - Glee
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Bad - U2
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
Something Beautiful - Robbie Williams
Done All Wrong - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
One - Glee
This Ain't A Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fallout Boy
John Lennon - Arkells
With You - Linkin Park
Strong - Robbie Williams
We Are Broken - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment