Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23rd - my 100th post!!!

Well today I was a little timid, at least that's how I felt about going out to run on my ankle. The only thing that prevented me from bailing on it was the horrific music on the local station here in Cary. I hate most top 40 music and the crap that was on this morning, got me out of bed. I ran the 3k loop around the block. My ankle was ok, a bit stiff and sore by the end, but I should be ok for my 10k on Thursday.

View from the path:
Not much at 6:30am, just me and Darty who was thrilled to be out there! It was also 15 degrees out and I had too many layers.

The music:
Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
Possibility - Lykke Li
The Strength to Go On - Rise Against
Breathe - Nickelback
Can You Feel It - The Jacksons
No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand
Forget You - Glee
Proud - Heather Small

No comments:

Post a Comment