Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10th, 2010 - 10kms

So I'm officially a long distance runner. I say this because today I did something that only a diehard would do and that's pee in a bush! I so had to go and there was no one around and no where to go and a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

It was beautiful out! A lovely 2 degrees but sunny. I wore my toque to start but should have just worn my running hat as my head got too warm. I took it off and then it was too sunny so I ducked my head, then my glasses kept fogging up and so had to run without them too. only thing that sucked about the run.

View from the path:
lots and lots of deer and geese! Other than that, it was just me and the path.

Music:
Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy
A White Demon Love Song - The Killers
It's My Life - Talk Talk
Lean On me - Glee
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
From Heads Unworthy - Rise Against
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
Monsters - Hurricane Bells
Hallelujah - Paramore
Can You Feel It - The Jacksons
Uprising - Muse
Only Girls - Rihanna
Deadlines - Arkells
Fences - Paramore
Bad - U2
Proud - Heather Small
Hot Fudge - Robbie Williams
Entertainment - Rise Against

No comments:

Post a Comment