Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2nd, 2010 - 5km at the gym

Today I took Rowan to the gym and as I ran on the treadmill for the first time in months, she got to play in the awesome play park. I've forgotten how boring the treadmill is, her play park was way more exciting. The reason for the gym, I actually didn't have warm enough clothes for a 6:30am run. It was -8 this morning. Who'd a thought I would have needed long pants ???

View from the treadmill:
I hate it I hate it, but it needed to be done. My legs from yesterday's pump class were so sore. You also don't realize that you're sweating quite so much when you are outside, let alone having to deal with the smell of two other runners on either side of you. Nothing to really look at in the people watching department, but still got it done!



The Music:
Telephone - Glee
To Sir With Love - Glee
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Jump - The Pointer Sisters
SOS - Rihanna
With You - Linkin Park
Talk Talk - Talk Talk
Losing My Religion - Glee
Faithfully - Glee
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
Bad Romance - Lady GaGa

No comments:

Post a Comment