Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25th, 2010 - Merry Christmas

What a better way to celebrate Christmas than with a 3km run???? I'll tell you, anything! Let's do a little math shall we, two days in a car plus christmas eve dinner with a little less than a bottle of red wine plus getting up to the wild and crazy that is Chrismas morning with two little girls plus greasy pizza for lunch then add in a 3km run in (not so use to) 70 degree weather equals a very slow, very clunkly, slighly nauseated run. Aw good times!

View from the path:
Well not alot because most are spending it indoors with family. Rob went to play golf with my father, so I went for this ever so graceful run :) The girls are enthralled with their new toys! I did see a couple kids out on their new toys, a little girl was out driving her mini vespa that was completely pink! I also saw an Osprey bird perched on a mailbox, took me a minute to realize it was real. Holy crap they are big birds.

I also ran on Weds of last week but forgot to post about it.

The Music:
iPod dead, so no music and oh how it would have helped!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have an awesome time with family and friends.!~

No comments:

Post a Comment