Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 11, 2010 - 6.5kms treadmill

Sorry, I did run yesterday but when sharing the computer with two kids who are all about movies, I didn't have a chance to blog about my run. I took the girls to the gym where they played in the awesome playpark and I ran 6.5km on the treadmill. It was easier than the day before but still not great.

View from the treadmill:
Well the gym is much busier on a weekend than during the week but still no where near as busy as to the Goodlife in Ottawa. Body Pump was going on and it wasn't packed, lots of room if I had wanted to join but I felt since I won't be getting in my 32km this week, I should probably at least attempt to run.

The Music
There was music, but the iPod is now dead so I can't recount. It wasn't a great mix, there was a lot of fast forwards to keep the motivation up!

Tomorrow (Monday) my plan is to run 20km. I don't have a lot of time in the mornings even with Rowan in daycare, so it's better than nothing, I will run my 32km this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment