Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st, 2010 - 25 days to Santa and a Body Pump class!

Today I checked out my new gym. It's weird not being at Goodlife but the Golds Gym by Rowan's preschool will do just fine. It has all the basics including the Les Mills group exercise programs. Today I did Body Pump for the first time in months. I'm going to be so sore. I liked the instructor, she was great. It wasn't busy, it was a nice re-introduction and my muscles were screaming at me when I left. Tomorrow's run will suck!

View from the mat:
Well since it's been a while I felt a little like a newbie. Also since it's all in pounds and not kilo's too! I was staring at the weights doing the conversion in my head and just assummed the big, middle and small plates were close and of course they are, maybe slightly more. One thing I did notice was that I was the only one wearing Lululemon, not the fashion must have as it was in Ottawa that is for sure.

Tomorrow I run...if I can walk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment