Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10th, 2010 - 3km treadmill

So apparently you do need lungs to run LOL or not! I still feel crappy and there was no way I was running 32kms today and I almost didn't even go to the gym. I brought my stuff with me to drop the girls off at school and on my way back it was a very strong internal battle to go or not to go to the gym. But I was good and went. It was lack luster for sure plus my iPod died. So I used my fancy cell phone and streamed Slacker Radio with their alternative station to run to. It wasn't half bad, except for the commercials.

View from the treadmill:
my lungs hurt and there wasn't much to see!

The Music: Didn't remember them all, but these are the songs I remembered and may now add them to my playlist!
Rage against the machine - Guerilla Radio
Modest Mouse - Float On
Weezer - If You're Wondering If I Want You to) I Want You to
Dirty Heads - Lay me down

No comments:

Post a Comment