Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011–3km and a good sweat!

Day two again!  I always feel like I’m starting over. I really should just bite the bullet and keep it up, but then life gets in the way :)

Today I ran 3km, same as Tuesday.  It’s just around the block and it’s hilly and it was about 90 at 8am.  I tried to get Rob to come with me because he’s been as bad as I have but he just grunted at me. So I left him in bed and went without.

It was hard, I had to stop twice for drink water and to douse myself with water to stay cool.  When I was done I had a really good sweat on, it was gross but felt good!

View from the Path:

Not much, I’m the only crazy out there :)

The Music:

Ok, so I got home and put my iPod down.  Big mistake as little hands got a hold of it and changed where I was but the music was just ok today.

There was Muse, a couple songs from the Twilight soundtracks, and a Lemonade Mouth (Breakthrough) song.

Until Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid I'd be like Rob...just grunt and roll over and probably join you after your run for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete