Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011 - 3km

I’ve not been good, I’ve been bad actually.  We’ve had a few cakes made around here and I’ve partaken in more than I should.  I also started to get really sore feet.  Like really sore, to the point it hurt to put them on the ground to stand up.  Over the weekend they started to get better so I put the shoes on this morning and took to the path!

View from the path!

I was up and out before 7am this morning.  Me and Darty went out and it was muggy.  Not hot, muggy.  I saw two runners this morning!  When I got home I was sweaty and purple!  We will see how the feet feel later today.  It may be time for new shoes!

The Music:

  • Castles – The Philosopher Kings
  • Get it Right – Glee
  • Hearing Damage – Thom Yorke
  • Lean on Me – Glee
  • Gold Gun Girls – Metric
  • Footloose – Kenny Loggins (oh please you all love this song!)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Wonder why your feet were (are) so sore? I know another blogger who runs in those shoes with the toes in them. Took her awhile to get used to them but she loves them now. Do you already run in those or if not, have your thought about trying them?
    Also, peppermint rub is a very soothing rub to put on your sore and tired feet.
    Glad you two got out today and happy that the muggy air was nowhere around :)

    ReplyDelete