Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011 - 3km

40’s the new 30 and baby you’re a rock star! – Pitbull

You’re right I was suppose to run yesterday but my legs have been achy the last few days.  So today I got up and left both Rob and our early morning guest (Rowan came in at 5:30am) out cold in bed. That’s always hard, especially when they looked so cute.

View from the path:

I ran the 3km loop with Dartagnan.  It was really muggy out this morning.  My legs were still sore on the run but every time I tried to take a walk break Dartagnan would grab the leash and pull.  But I got it done.

The Music:

It was against me I kept getting slow music.  I think I may have to get a new iPod remote Timex watch as I had to stop, remove it and change the songs.

  • Express Yourself – Glee
  • It’s My Life – Glee
  • Hurt – Nine Inch Nails
  • You Can’t Always Get What you Want – Rolling Stones

This is where I had to stop and play with it

  • I Like That – Enrique Iglesias
  • Rain on Me – Pitbull (hence the quote)

until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Dartagnan is there to pull you along when you don't feel like you can push yourself :)

    ReplyDelete