Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12, 2011 - Feeling Hot Hot Hot

Well today we leave on vacation and yes I got up and went for a run. Holy cow it’s muggy out. 

Now the great about running is that no matter how many time you run the same run it’s never the same run.  Especially when it’s 85 out at 7am.  It’s suppose to get to 101 today.  Good thing we are heading to California to cool off!

View from the path:

Well today we mostly thinking about all the things that need to get done, mostly what to pack for the girls b/c god forbid I forget something precious!

The Music:

  • Loser Like Me
  • Faithfully
  • She’s Not There
  • Total Eclipse of the Heart
  • Somewhere Only We Know
  • Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
  • Somebody to Love

My plan is to continue to run in Oakland, we’ll see if it happens won’t we!

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for being so dedicated to your running...heck, I admire you for running! I'm not a runner. I love to walk however. Walking in the heat and humidity is tough enough and you are something else to get up and run when it's 85! Hope your vacation is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete