Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11th, 3km!

One more day until vacation and my plan is to run today and tomorrow before I get on the plane.

So for today…check!

View from the path:

Not so much of a view but more of a pondering.  Today I was thinking of my friend Kim from Recipes To Run On and her latest blog.  She reveals her current pause in exercise due to an unknown injury and her taking stalk in the other things!  It made me a little introspective about my past challenges with running and that being able to run at present without pain is a blessing and shouldn’t be taken for granted.  I mean we all try to be good to ourselves with diet and exercise but as we get older (ugh) it gets a little harder.  It’s not as easy as it use to be.

So today I think of Kim and wish her well and am thankful for everything in my life, especially these faces:

IMGP7300

The Music:

  • Proud Mary
  • Breakthrough – Lemonade Mouth
  • Keep Holding On
  • Hey, Soul Sister
  • Hello, Goodbye
  • And the Crowd Goes – Lemonade Mouth
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand

1 comment:

  1. So I stop over here to catch up and am blessed by this post. Thanks Friend! My MRI results show disc and nerve issues.... but back doc will fill me in next week. I know this doc and believe he will have my feet hitting the pavement SOON. :-) Enjoy your summer moments!!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete