Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy July 4th! 3km run this morning

With all the baking recently I had to force myself out of bed this morning and go for a run. I dragged Rob’s sorry ass out of bed too!  He really didn’t want to go but then neither did I.  But we went.

We ran the 3km loop and although it was really hot, it didn’t seem as hard.  I remembered to bring water and promptly at the 10 minute out mark I told Rob I had to stop and needed water.  That was without being told it was 10 minutes.  Lots and lots of training.

So the run wasn’t bad and there was a nice breeze.  However, when we started on the final stretch home the breeze was directly in our faces.  Why is that????? no matter where I run in the world, why does the wind always have to blow into my face on the home stretch :)

View from the Path:

Just me and Rob!

No music today.

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment