Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Body Step today…it’s been a while

Well today I went back to the gym and did a Body Step class.  On a plus I didn’t fall off the step.  It’s been two weeks since I did this class and wow I felt it.  Even with the running, it’s a different type of workout.

But I made it through!  I was purple, but I did it.

View from the Step:

Well this class is a fun class.  Normally Shannon teaches but she’s on holidays this week.  We had another great teacher for whose name I can’t remember.  But I got there right at 9:30am and the right side of the gym was full and where my step was, I was alone.  Let me explain because it wasn’t my fault.  We had two ladies join the class a month or two ago that were off beat and when you are behind them it’s hard to stay on beat.  So with every new class the participants migrated to the other side.  Now they don’t come to class and still everyone is on the other side.

The music was all about the diva’s today.  There was no speed step track today. We did two party tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment