Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010 - cloudy with some sun 10 degrees

Back on track!!! Spent the day in an advanced writing skills workshop and was sitting in a way that to see the facilitator I had to turn my neck. After two weeks with a sore back/neck, this didn't help the healing process. It would have been so easy not to run, so I asked Rob to pick up the girls after work. That way I could go straight home and put on my gear and head out. Which is exactly what I did!

The greatest part of the spring is that I can run on the cart paths of the golf course near our house and the dog can run free and chase the geese. 3k in 18mins!

View from the street/golf cart:
Just me and Dartagnan out by ourselves. Not a lot of runners on the golf course. Lots of Canadian Geese though! It hasn't got to the point where you're dodging goose poop or being charged by a really pissed off mommy goose. The biggest challenge is keeping Darty out of the water because there is nothing worse than wet dog. Especially when he runs in front and I'm down wind.

The Music:
Uprising - Muse
Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
In Her Eyes - Josh Grobin
Help I'm Alive - Metric
Saturday's Night Alright For Fighting - Nickleback

My goal is to get out for a short run at lunch tomorrow. It's suppose to be nicer tomorrow, here's hoping the weather guy is right!

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment