Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22, 2010 - Sunny 17 degrees

So no running yesterday because the sore shoulder combined with not golfing since last summer equals no movement. Plus a kid with projectile vomiting and thunderstorms meant not a lot of leaving the house.

Today however, I got up with happier kids and sun. So off I went and ran 5.35k in 34mins, not bad but had to walk a bit due to the heat. I'm feeling much better today, but still have a sore shoulder. Here's hoping it gets alot better before the long drive home.

View from the Street:
Not much actually. I saw a few golfers and that is about it.

The Music:
iPod died before I could get full names and bands/musicians so I'll guess and update later

Ill Scarlett
Map of the Problematic - Muse
Metric
Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab for Cutie
Angels - Robbie Williams - cool down
Full Moon - The Black Ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment