Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12, 2010 - grey 3 degrees

Ok, I wimped today. But only because I know that in 4 days I'll be in warmer weather in Florida. I should go, I know I should go, but I'm having one of those days where I just don't want to. I could lie and say it's because my back hurts, or I'm too tired, but really I'm just not feeling it. I am feeling the fact that I'm officially on vacation for two weeks and plan to do a whole lot of relaxing which will include a morning run or two. My plan is to get out at least 3 times each week and do the 5k circuit around my parent's house in Florida. Can't wait. I can wait, however, for the 4 days in the car. Now it won't be straight down, we are stopping to visit family on the way, but it'll be alot of sitting on my ass and eating not so great food. So the incentive to run it off when I get there is huge! Plus I'll be seen in a bathingsuit and that's motivation enough.

Ok, enough of my rant! Until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment