Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010 - Florida grey skies but 13 degrees!~

So I know it's not Tuesday but after 3 days in a car I had the worst pain in my back to the point where moving wasn't happening. And to be honest I wasn't going to run today either. But after Rob went for his run this morning and then talking to my sister and she asked why I hadn't blogged yet, I got my motivation. I'm not going to lie, my back is killing me and doing shoulder checks when crossing roads took the whole body turn, but in the end I ran 3.55km , out and back. The grey skies and the nice breeze made for a delightful run. The out and back wasn't so bad because I'm not completely familiar with the run. The last time I ran here was a year ago for the pre-run to the Disney Princess Half Marathon. It was a good run, felt great to get out despite the pain. I shall persevere!!

View from the street:
DEER!!! and lots of them


The Music:
Audience of One - Rise Against
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas - great running song!
Your Song - Ewan MacGregor - a little slow but hey it's Ewan!
Jai Ho - A. R. Rahman
Right Round - Flo Rider - check me I'm hip...or not!
No One Loves Me and Neither Do I - Them Crooken Vultures

Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment