Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29, 2010 - cold, wet, plus 6 icky!!!

ok another not so great run. about 5 minutes into my run and my ankle started to bug me, I slowed down on the treadmill and it seemed ok so I sped up again. At 8minutes my ankle was excrutiating and then rolled. Makes for a little excitement when trying really hard not to fall off and look like nothing happened! Not exactly the best start back from holidays!

View from the Treadmill:
Terribly fit sweaty guy next to me. He runs almost everyday but never outdoors only on the treadmill. It's impressive to watch at 15km/h on the treadmill for over 45minutes, but also kind of disgusting when you get hit with someone elses sweat. They also had muchmusic on two of the tv's. Why do they call it a music station when they never play anything but teen angst teledramas????

The Music:
Poker Face - Lady Gaga (ran)
Exo-Politics - Muse (walked)
Invincible - Muse (almost fell off treadmill)
Meet Me on the Equinox - Death Cab for Cutie (walked aimlessly through the gym hoping to find motivation, but alas NO :( )

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about your blog! I've read the past posts so I'm up to date and I have to say you make me laugh, but I also find you very motivating!!! Keep up the great work!

    Kaye

    ReplyDelete