Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9th - Sunny 6 degrees celcius

So today was a work out/gym day. Nothing inspiring and hardly mentionable. My work out was rushed due to a late running meeting. Hey, at least I got there. Not even a little eye candy for motivation. Today it was packed too. A little warmth and everyone is trying to get their swimsuit body ready.

View from the treadmill:
Today a stick figure was running/preening on a treadmill in front. She was wearing the shortest white running shorts, if you can call them that, that were so low on her waist, it left nothing to the imagination. As she ran, while reading some sort of magazine, the shorts would start to ride up. The guy next to me nearly fell of his treadmill as she stopped to re-adjust to just above the crack line. I think he tripped on his tongue and went purple because I guess I laughed out loud.

The Workout:
Just so you are aware, my weights workouts are based on Free Form Fitness's 30min personal training program which I took part in last year and have continued to use on my own.

5 min run at 10.0km/h on treadmill warmup
Dead lift (3 x 8reps) @ 60lbs;
Leg extension (3 x 12reps) @70lbs;
Back extensions (3 x 10 reps)
Captain chair knee up (2 x 10reps)

The music:
New Moon on Monday - Duran Duran
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
Interlude with Ludes - Them Crooked Vultures
Born for This - Paramore
Pacino - Ill Scarlett
Something Beautiful - Robbie Williams

I make no apologies for my music, it is what it is!

Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment