Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010 - sunny 5 degrees

Today was a run day. It was beautiful out. I needed a little encouragement to get out there from a co-worker but once I was out, it was great. I'm still getting use to running outside again (wind, sun, hills!). I ran the bridges again. I only stopped once but that was to take off my jacket. LOVE IT!!!

View from the street:
Well more and more are taking to the streets with this weather. It's a great feeling. Nothing prophetic to speak of, more of a statement. I really hate it when you get passed by someone who makes you feel like you're standing still. I was cruising along and swish, a very tall streak of black running gear wizzed by. It's a little defeating to say the least. But after I lost sight of him and started to pass a few runners myselt, I felt much better.

The Music:
Savior - Rise Against
Roslyn - Bon Iver and St. Vincent
We are Broken - Paramore
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
No Sound But the Wind - Editors
Jai Ho - A. R. Rahman
Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins
Speechless - Lady Gaga
Can You Feel It - Jackson 5

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment