Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010 - 17 degrees and sunny

and really really windy! So I got up this morning and didn't think. Just put on my running stuff and headed out. It was a great run, same route as yesterday but way more wind and no matter what direction I ran, I was running into it! How is that????

My shoulder is still killing me and exhaustion is overwhelming as I finally fell asleep around 4:30am. Yup, you read right. Our 4 year old, Abby, had a little too much yesterday and had projectile vomiting in the car. That was about 6pm. Then every hour after that until around 4am, good times!!!!!

Every day I think it's going to get a little easier to do this, but life seems to get in the way. I still went out and feel the better for it! 3.56km today 22mins

View from the street:
Well not much around except for more deer. Those humans I did see out and about were all bundled up like is was freezing out. I was wearing shorts and a tank top! LOVE IT!!!

The Music:
Breathe - Nickelback
Does Your Mother Know - Christine Baranski (Mamma Mia Soundtrack)
Nothing Special - IllScarlett - great running track!
February Song - Josh Groban
Misery Business (Acoustic Version) - Paramore - fantastic version
Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment