Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2010 - first run of the year!

January 1st! Just 8 days until the insanity! Went out this morning for a 3km run and boy was it hot! I really hope it's not this hot next Sunday. Darty and I ran together and his tongue was down to the ground by the end.

View from the path:
Saw a few more runners out today, all sweating like crazy! Darty had fun with all the squirrels out!

The Music:
Only the Good Die Young - Glee
Notorious - Muse
Ballad of Hugo Chavez - The Arkells
White Demon Love Song - The Killers
Misery Business - Paramore
Uprising - Muse
Full Moon - Black Ghosts
One - Glee


Tomorrow - the plan is to run 20km but with this cold, I will go out and run as far as I can. It'll be a nice run along the waterfront in Sarasota (not sure about the bridge). I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment